ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Who is the person responsible for processing your data?
Identity: FUNDACIÓ JACINT VERDAGUER
Tax no.: G64445307
Postal address: FUNDACIÓ JACINT VERDAGUER. Mayor, 7 - 08519 Folgueroles (Barcelona)
Telephone: 93 812 21 57
For what purpose do we process your data?
- Management of contracted services.
- Treatment for the purpose of sending related offers, information and cultural and literary commercial suggestions.
- Participation in the activities of the person responsible.
What is the legitimacy behind the processing of your data?
- The contractual relationship between the FUNDACIÓ JACINT VERDAGUER and the user when the product or service is purchased or used. To complete the purchase process, you may have to provide us with the requested personal data. If you do not provide us with your personal data, it is possible that the purchase process will not be completed.
- Your free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent.
To whom do we pass on your data?
Your data will be processed exclusively by the FUNDACIÓ JACINT VERDAGUER with the following exception: the data you provide may be passed on to third parties for purposes directly related to the service contracted above between FUNDACIÓ JACINT VERDAGUER and the transferor of the data, such as entities or bodies which are legally bound. No transfers will be made to countries outside the European Union without your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data you provide will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing, or for the time they have to be kept due to legal obligations. When they no longer need to be conserved, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectify and delete data;
- Right to limit the use or oppose data processing;
- Right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (apdcat.gencat.cat), if you consider that the treatment fails to comply with current regulations.
Download all forms of exercise of rights here.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
FUNDACIÓ JACINT VERDAGUER Major, 7 - 08519 Folgueroles (Barcelona)
Last update 13 November 2020